We recognize that when our customers, partners, prospective clients, employees and other individuals provide personal data to NeosLab Development Co. LTD. ("NeosLab"), they trust that we will respect their privacy. We don't take that trust lightly and have committed to safeguarding each individual's privacy and protecting the personal information we handle. We strive to be transparent with you about the data we collect about you and how it is used and shared.
- Job Applicants
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with the site, we may collect information about an identifiable individual that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you ("personal information"), as described below. personal information that you provide through the site such as when you create an account, order and manage products or services, request information, communicate with us, subscribe to emailing lists, or apply for employment through the site, we collect the following personal information from you:
- First and last name
- Company name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Account password
- Payment and billing information
- Country location
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED DATA
INFORMATION NOT COVERED BY THIS NOTICE
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
To provide the services to visitors and/or customers and respond to requests. We use account-related data provided by customers to us in connection with the purchase, sign-up, use or support of customer accounts such as usernames, email address and billing information to provide you with access to the services and/or the site, contact you regarding your use of the services and/or the site or to notify you of important changes to the services and/or the site. For EU data subjects, such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
When you ask for information about the services, we will use your contact information to respond to your requests. For EU data subjects, such use is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we will use your personal information to send you information by email on our new products or services or other promotions. Where required by the applicable law, we will obtain your consent before doing so, we will send you such information only with your consent, which was given at the time you provided us with the personal information. In such case, if you do not provide us with your consent to the processing of your personal information for this purpose, we will not send you this information.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, including by following the instructions contained in each promotional communication we send you permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future promotional information. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications, or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us.
When you apply for employment through our site, your contact details and data about your employment history and education may be collected by our provider of recruiting services and we will use such data to evaluate your job application, to conduct job interviews, and as is otherwise needed for recruitment. For EU data subjects, processing of this data is necessary to respond to your request to process your application for employment. If you do not provide this data, we will not be able to process the application that you send through our site.
We also may use your personal information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection. If you are an EU data subject, please see the "EU Data Subjects" section below for information on your rights in relation to your personal data.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share your personal information and other information with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions such as providers of payment processing and fraud prevention, marketing, web analytics, hosting, email communication and customer support services, and recruiting services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access, process or store personal information in the course of performing their duties to us.
- In order to provide the services you request from us, companies affiliated to NeosLab Development Co. LTD. may provide us with technical support which may entail processing of personal information to the extent necessary to provide you with the services. For EU data subjects, such processing is in our legitimate interest in ensuring that you may receive the services you request from us.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, your personal information and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and applicable law, rule, order, or regulation, protect and defend the rights or property of NeosLab, act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public, or protect against legal liability.
UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
If you need to change or correct your personal information provided to us, or wish to have personal information removed from our systems, please contact us and we will address your requests as required by applicable law.
EU DATA SUBJECTS
This section applies if you are an EU data subject. NeosLab Development Co. LTD., is the data controller for processing personal data provided to us through the site. Our registered office is located at 708-710 Prince Edward Road East, San Po Kong, Kowloon - Hong Kong. Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal data. If you require additional copies, we may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information.
- If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. If we have shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so that you can contact them directly.
- You may ask us to delete or remove your personal data and we will do so in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it. If we have shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so that you can contact them directly.
- You may ask us to restrict or "block" the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that personal data or object to us processing it. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we have shared your personal data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so that you can contact them directly.
- You have the right to obtain your personal data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. We will give you your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal data - unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or f we are processing your personal data for direct marketing.
- You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us.
- If we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
- If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your personal data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon receipt of a written request, NeosLab shall provide a right of access to any personal information about the individual requester subject to the personal information protection and electronic documents act under the control of NeosLab with respect to which the individual is able to provide sufficiently specific information to permit to provide an account of the existence, use, and disclosure of personal information.
Depending upon the nature of the information challenged, you have certain rights to amend, correct, delete or ad information personal information where it is inaccurate, or incomplete. In compliance with personal information protection and electronic documents act, NeosLab commits to resolve complaints about our processing of your personal information. Individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy or our practices relating to the handling of personal information should first contact us as indicated under "Contact Us" section below.
PUBLICLY POSTED INFORMATION
NeosLab reminds that you are solely responsible for any information you post to the public areas of the site. This includes, but is not limited to, comments to the NeosLab blog. Comments left by individuals to public areas may be read, viewed, accessed and used by third parties subject to those third parties' privacy practices and policies. NeosLab reserves the right to remove any comments containing personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES
Through our site, you can choose to access certain social media websites and services that are owned and/or controlled by third parties, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin and YouTube ("Social Media services"). When you choose to access and use Social Media services, including interacting with our pages on those sites, you will be sharing your personal information and other data with them.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction considering the risks inherent in processing this information. However, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be fully secure and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us. Please keep this in mind when providing us with your personal information.
The site also uses pixel tags, a technology like cookies that is placed on a website or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies. Some cookies expire at the end of your visit to our website (session cookies), others remain on your computer or terminal device for a longer period (persistent cookies).
We use temporary cookies file which are erased when you close your web browser. When you restart your browser and revisit the site, the site will not recognize you. In particular, we use a cookie called "SESSION" that allows to identify when a user has logged into the site. This cookie is essential to use and navigate the site. Without such cookie, you would not be able to properly view our site and basic functions of our site would not work.
The site uses Google Analytics (Google Inc.) that allow NeosLab to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily. The collected data provides us only with anonymous traffic statistics like number of page views, number of visitors, and time spent on each page. By continuing to use our site, you accept the site's use of audience measurement services.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
GOOGLE DART COOKIE
OUR ADVERTISING PARTNERS
MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSING THE DATA
NeosLab takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to NeosLab, in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by NeosLab.
The data is processed at the NeosLab's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the user's location, data transfers may involve transferring the user's data to a country other than their own.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by NeosLab to safeguard their data. If any such transfer takes place, users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with NeosLab using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between NeosLab and the user shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal data collected for the purposes of NeosLab's legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by NeosLab within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting NeosLab.
NeosLab may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, NeosLab may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The data concerning the user is collected to allow NeosLab to provide its services. Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific personal data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
DETAILS ABOUT THE RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING
Where personal data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in NeosLab or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by NeosLab, users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their personal data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether NeosLab is processing personal data for direct marketing purposes, users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
SYSTEM LOGS AND MAINTENANCE
For operation and maintenance purposes, this site and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this site (System logs) use other personal data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
HOW "DO NOT TRACK" REQUESTS ARE HANDLED
This site does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the "Do Not Track" requests, please read their privacy policies.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information - including a personal identification number - allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
EUROPEAN UNION (OR EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
uch information except for the website that created the cookie, the duration of the cookie's abilities and effects, and a random number. Due to the little amount of information a cookie contains, it usually cannot be used to reveal your identity or personally identifying information.
Latest revised: December 24, 2019
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
NEOSLAB DEVELOPMENT ~ HONG-KONG
Contact email : email@example.com